Divorce is a confusing, stressful and turbulent time that can create uncertainty and fear. The end of a romantic relationship is an extremely painful event.
Through divorce counseling work, you will gain support, insight and understanding of your feelings. Topics will be discussed such as how to deal with your ex-husband or wife, family issues, career decisions and financial matters.
Divorce counseling is an individualized, collaborative process that focuses on:
- Managing emotions and issues unique to the divorce process
- Helping you make informed decisions about parenting, family and social interactions
- Exploring feelings of guilt, fear, sadness and frustration
- Processing the end of your relationship
- Providing guidance and direction to help you find the appropriate resources you need
- Rebuilding confidence and self-esteem
In addition to individual divorce counseling, I also offer weekly divorce support groups. To learn more, please click here.